Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's been a while since I've posted anything, but I want to try and keep this blog going. Basically this blog allows me to help people find fun games or useful apps for their iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. I always get questions about apps so this is an easier way to get my knowledge out there!

So let's get to today app recommendation!

I've been playing a Freemium (Free with optional in-app purchases to hasten gameplay) title called Tiny Tower. It is addicting! The pointis to build a tower and manage the people and the stores residing in your tower. It has many Game Center achievements and customization options. It uses coins and bucks as currency: coins help you build new floors, and bucks help you speed things up or let you rearrange you floors or give your Bitizens funny costumes like the ones I have pictured.

Here's a link and some pictures. Enjoy!

Tiny Tower - Free(mium)

No comments:

Post a Comment